We are searching for an Accounting Assistant to perform day by day bookkeeping tasks that will bolster the finance team.
Bookkeeping Assistant duties incorporate overseeing cost reports and repayments, entering monetary transactions into our databases and reconciliation of data. If that you have an Accounting degree and are keen on gaining experience with accounting activities, we’d prefer to meet you.
At last, you will help our Accounting team run easily, guaranteeing transperancy and proficiency in all transactions.
Responsibilities of Accounting Assistant
- Reconcile data from invoices and payments and look out for any discrepancies
- Making Bank Reconciliation statement
- Make and update expense reports
- Process repayment forms
- Prepare bank deposits for accounts recievable and payable
- Keeping records in internal databases
- Cross-check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Keep up digital and manual Accounting record
- Creating and sending invoices to customers and clients
- Review and file payroll
- Participate in quarterly and yearly audit
- Proven experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Information on essential accounting process
- Good knowledge of financing and accounting terms
- Great math aptitudes and the capacity to spot numerical blunders
- Hands-on experience on MS Excel and bookkeeping programming (for example QuickBooks)
- Association abilities
- Capacity to deal with confidential data
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance or applicable field
Or Register your CV online and never miss another career opportunity.