Title: Hotel Concierge job in London
Category: Catering and Hospitality
Locations: Central London
Timing: Full time
Job Started: ASAP
Salary: £9 – £10 per hour
We are looking for an experienced and reliable person for Hotel Concierge job in London to start ASAP at our client’s place. He will be liable to make a good first impression of Hotel before guest by providing warm greetings and excellent customer service skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Welcome guests and confirm their reservations
- Providing customized solutions and suggestions by understanding guests needs.
- The role will involve manning reception in a residential building
- Patrolling site.
- Taking in parcels for residents.
- Assisting residents with any queries and resolving to set company standards
- First point of contact for any enquiries and complaints
- Take calls for reservation, transfer mails, messages and redirect calls
- Respond to problems and complaints of guests and find appropriate solution
- Proven Experience as concierge
- Excellent Customer service skills
- He must has full CCTV qualification
- SIA registered (must have valid CCTV SIA Badge)
- Good It and computer skills
- Customer-focused orientation
- Patience to deal with different characters
- Confident and polite with guests
- Ability to use initiative to work with residents, visitors and contractors.
Or Register your CV online at: https://staff-direct.co.uk/cv-registration-form/