Title: Salad Chef
Category: Catering & Hospitality
Salary: £11 to £12 per hour
|To plan and prepare fresh and high quality salads, hors d’oeuvres, and other cold dishes for lunch and dinner time.|
- Prepare and deliver fresh and high-quality Salads.
- Ensure cleanliness and other safety standards at the salad station.
- Ensure the replenishment of stock of food materials, vegetables, and other supplies.
- Develop recipes to ensure variety in the menu of Salads.
- Make representation of salad appealing.
- Assist staff in chopping, cutting, and preparation of food.
- Ensure the hygiene of all cutters, knives, and supplies.
- Proven experience as Salad chef.
- Time-management flexibility.
- Expert at cutting, chopping, mixing of vegetables and fruits.
- Excellent knowledge of kitchen equipments use in salad making.
- Up-to-date knowledge of different salad recipes.
Or Register your CV at : https://workers-direct.com/cv-registration/